Cire Trudon Candles
- Available in Dada, Manon, Empire, and Solis Rex.
- 2" diameter x 3" H
- 100% natural, 100% cotton braided wick
- Burn time: 55-60 hours
- The glass pots are blown in Tuscany.
Dada - With a touch of tea and vetiver, ornated with crumpled mint leaves and eucalyptus, this clever scent confuses the mind. Sharp and expansive, it opens us to the magnetic field of the Dada movement, to the artistic dizziness and surrealist experiences.
Manon - As happy as a lark, this delicious scent of cupboard and of swilled down tile floors, recall the washing days of George Sand’s heroes and the Parisian laundry maids. Between stacks of embroidered linen sheets on a lady’s festooned bed, lavender and orange diffuse a smell of lightness and neatness.
Empire - Pine, sage and hay vibrate this Napoleonic camp with accents of wild juniper and bush. The joyful and indulging warmth of thyme, marjoram and rosemary rings like a fife. A time of peace right after a battle between dog and wolf. An imperial tent that exhales an exemplary scent, crowned with laurel’s force.
Solis Rex - Inspired by the elaborate parquetry of Château de Versailles’s famous Hall of Mirrors, this regal perfume radiates vapours of wax, candelabra and palace. A sumptuous trail of incense weaves through a tapestry of coniferous trees, cut with solar rays of citrus fruits.
- Do not let the candle burn for more than three consecutive hours at a time.
- Leave wick trimmed about 1/4”.
- At no time should a burning candle be left unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn on flammable or fragile surface.