Contains scents of lightly smokey and sweet aromas of wild grasses, parched wood, immortelle flowers, and red earth, burnt by the sun.
- 6" x 2.5" x .7"
- Each box contains 125 sticks.
- 30 minute burn time.
- 100% natural.
- To begin, light the end of the incense stick, blow out the flame, and leave to burn.
- Place the stick in an incense holder or bowl filled with rice or sand.
- At no time should an incense stick be left unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn on flammable or fragile surface.
Taken from the the vast deserts of Mongolia to the small islands of Japan, from the crowded streets of Delhi to the grand halls of Paris, Astier de Villatte's collection of 12 incense scents are the collaborative creation of Astier de Villatte and Françoise Caron. Each scent is made from master craftsman off the coast of Kobe and honor traditional manufacturing techniques with natural ingredients.