Contains beeswax absolute, benjoin, honeyed note, sandalwood, cedar wood, and vanilla.
- 3 1/2" diameter x 4" tall
- 100% natural, 100% cotton braided wick
- Burn time: 60-70 hours
- The glass pots are blown in Tuscany. No two are alike.
- Do not let the candle burn for more than three consecutive hours at a time.
- Leave wick trimmed about 1/4”.
- At no time should a burning candle be left unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn on flammable or fragile surface.
Astier de Villatte's candles are free of paraffin, and other petrochemical byproducts. The mixture of soy oil, secret plant ingredients and a smidgeon of bees wax, formulated by their master candle-maker in the south of France, is perfectly adapted to the scent.